To add blog in ASP.NET Project Website

Jan 20, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Hi Tim,

can you please guide me how to Incorporate/add blog in ASP.NET website and the website does not required to host on server , i m using windows vista with Visual studio 2008

Your advise will be more appreciated

Regards

Coordinator
Jan 20, 2011 at 8:22 AM

Hello, no problem! Can you describe in more detail exactly what it is you need, and what you're tryin to do?

Jan 20, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Dear Tim,

Thanks for your prompt reply ..

I��ve got a page called Blog.aspx

I need to incorporate a simple blog to my website so that my blog will have the same look as my website. The blog consists of the title, blog text, author of the blog, date n time it was posted. Every post is separated by a separator (image). To add new entry to the blog, I use another web form called BlogEntry.aspx. The blog should display the latest entry first. That��s all.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Syed

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:22:09 -0800
Subject: Re: To add blog in ASP.NET Project Website [blogmaster:242505]

Hello, no problem! Can you describe in more detail exactly what it is you need, and what you're tryin to do?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogmaster@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email blogmaster@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com